As you already know, yes you try to download a photo from Instagram it won’t let you do it, and the only way to keep it is to take a screenshot or look for it in your phone’s gallery in case you still have it. If it belongs to someone else, you will have no choice but to ask them. You will see that whatever you try, whether with your photos or someone else’s, there is no way to share them outside of the app. Nor, even if you click on sharing in an app like Telegram, where you will see that the link is shared, but what you want is not downloaded.
The problem arises when you fear that They can take away your account from one day to the next, and with this you lose all your Instagram photos and videos. Surely you know the case of someone whose account has been removed for no reason and you are afraid that it will happen to you. The best thing is that you don’t risk it and keep your contents safe on your phone. Later, you can transfer them to the cloud or a hard drive to save space, but now what we are interested in knowing is how to have them.
How to download Instagram photos easily
Yes you can do something to download all photos from Instagram, although it will be with an external app. As not all of them work the same or are as safe, we recommend some of the most interesting ones for this purpose, with which you will have the photos on your mobile in a very short time. Its operation is very similar in all of them, since after having downloaded the one you want you have to choose the reference photo or video and copy link.
When you have done this, you will see that open the application you will find the content What do you want to have on your mobile? Press on Download or Save, in each app it will be different, and the download will begin. In some you will have to see ads, this is its drawback, since some of these apps have too many ads. When you have done it and you see the successful download notice, that’s it, it will have remained in your phone gallery. If you don’t see it, just check the gallery to see it.
So that you understand it much better, we show you how to do it step by step:
- Download the app (we recommend some later)
- Choose the image you want on your profile (click on the image of your photo at the bottom right to have it appear)
- Click on the share option at the bottom, with an arrow
- Click on Copy link
- Go back to the app you use to download the photos
- The copied link will appear and you will have to download or save, depending on the app
- Look in the gallery, it should already be there, whether it’s a photo, video or whatever you have chosen.
Do this with each photo and you will see that, when you get the hang of it, you will have all your photos in the gallery in no time. You can do this with some photos or videos of other people as long as they have a public profile and the option to copy the link appears on Instagram.
The best apps to download photos from Instagram
These are some of the best apps for this purpose, although there are many more, and all of them work as we have explained before:
- IGSaver. You can also share it wherever you want or in your gallery with the 3 points to the right, in the share option. Their ads are a bit annoying.
- IntSaver. Hit save and it will be in the gallery.
- Insget. When you open the app, click on the download arrow below and you will see the image to download. It will appear instantly in your gallery without doing anything else.