There are many operators who have decided to hit the table and enter the war headlong for cheap fiber. Although Vodafone was one of the first operators to do so with a discount for its 300 Mbps Vodafone Yu rate. It is true that there are companies that keep prices low in their Internet plans, such as Digi, but this is still very interesting. type of discounts.
Cheap fiber until September 10
Initially, this commercial offer from the red operator had a deadline of August 31, 2023. Instead, seeing the current scenario in which many other telephone companies have opted to temporarily reduce their prices for their most basic rates, Vodafone is going with everything and extend the term with discount until September 10, 2023.
The best thing about this Vodafone promotion is that the price is final. If you contract this rate on offer, you will always pay 20 euros per month. So it is not a temporary discount of a few months or up to 1 year, the discount is permanent. An extra that cannot be found in most offers from other operators.
The discount is 7 euros per month, since, normally, the Vodafone Yu rate with 300 Mbps is priced at 27 euros per month. On the other hand, for new clients (new registrations and portability) this offer can be applied. And, therefore, it is not valid for all those customers with fixed, mobile or fiber. However, what includes?
- symmetric fiber with 300Mbps.
- fixed line with unlimited calls to national landlines and mobiles.
- The installation costs 50 euros, unless you already had Vodafone fiber at some point in your home. That is, if it is necessary for a technician to come, that amount will have to be paid. If you already had fiber with this operator, they send you a self-installable router, so you wouldn’t have to pay anything.
- has no permanence.
Other operator fiber-only offers
Although the option of 20 euros per month to have 300 Mbps at home is very good, Vodafone has an offer two other fiber-only plans: Fiber with 600 Mbps and 1 Gbps. These two rates are also discounted, and as in the previous alternative, the price would be permanent. For what you would pay less:
- Fiber with 600 Mbps for 30.40 euros per month, instead of 33.40 euros per month.
- Fiber with 1 Gbps for 41.30 euros monthly, instead of 44.30 euros per month.
In both cases you can save three euros a month. However, these rates do have 1 year stay, and all because the installation of fiber is free. If you leave early, the operator will charge you the proportional part of 150 euros depending on the time you have been with the operator. On the other hand, this offer is valid until October 1, 2023. And only new clients (portability and new registrations) can apply to this discount.
If you take a look at the cheap Internet offers from other operators, you can also find great bargains on Movistar, Jazztel, Yoigo or MásMóvil. So here we leave you the other discounts to see which is the promotion that is most worth it:
- Movistar: 300 Mbps + fixed with unlimited calls to other fixed lines and 50 minutes for national mobiles for 19.90 euros per month for 12 months (later it goes up to 29.90 euros per month). Without permanence and is available until September 8.
- jazztel: 300 Mbps + fixed pay for what you talk for 19.95 euros per month (definitive price). The operator puts 9 months of permanence and the offer is available until September 8.
- Yoigo: fiber with 500 Mbps + fixed for 19.20 euros per month for 1 year (later 32 euros per month) and fiber with 1 Gbps + fixed for 19.20 euros for 3 months (later 28.20 euros for nine months and then 47 euros per month). They have a tenure of 12 months.
- MoreMobile: 300 Mbps + fixed for 19.99 euros for 1 year (then 29.99 euros per month) and 1 Gbps for 19.99 euros for 3 months (then 29.99 euros for 9 months and then 39.99 euros per month).
It is clear that there are a wide variety of options when contracting fiber for the home. Therefore, it is very important to review the details and conditions that each operator puts in order to choose the best possible option according to the needs of each one. In any case, none of these rates exceeds the 20 euros per monthat least for a few months.