All screen with invisible camera and tiny bezels
Without a doubt, the design of the ZTE Axon 40 Ultra It is one of its main assets. The device has been carefully and painstakingly designed to please. The company has achieved a very striking front in which everything is screen. Its bezels are barely visible and the camera is located under the screen.
In addition, its materials are of the highest quality and it offers a fairly large diagonal for lovers of games and multimedia content.
High-end hardware with up to 1TB of storage
But not only stands out for its design. Its internal feature list is another complete wonder. It has everything with figures that go far beyond what you need. And best of all, its price, in most of the versions, does not exceed 1,000 euros/dollars.
- 6.81-inch screen:
- 120 Hz refresh rate
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
- Until 16 GB of RAM
- Up to 1TB of UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Triple rear camera:
- 64 MP sensor – OIS – Sony IMX787
- 64 MP wide-angle sensor – Sony IMX787
- 64 MP Telephoto Sensor – OIS
- 16 MP front camera under the screen
- USB C and Fingerprint Sensor
- WiFi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC…
- 5,000mAh battery
- android 12
- Weight: 204 grams
The device has one of the most attractive and powerful configurations on the market today. Its triple camera is capable of recording 8K content with its 3 top-level sensors. There is not a single section of the Axon 40 Ultra that it stays halfway, so it arrives as one of the high-end favorites.
Buying it will be complicated
The new Axon 40 Ultra It has been announced in China and at the moment it is unknown if it will leave the Asian country. There it will go on sale on May 13 with the following prices and configurations:
- Axon 40 Ultra 8+256 GB – 705 euros – 743 dollars
- Axon 40 Ultra 12 + 256 GB – 747 euros – 788 dollars
- Axon 40 Ultra 12 + 512 GB – 818 euros – 862 dollars
- Axon 40 Ultra 16+1TB – 1,029 euros – 1,085 dollars
if this spectacular smartphone you liked it, you must wait until ZTE presents it internationally, something that, for the moment, is a complete unknown.