In its beginnings, Slideshare had as its primary objective. Facilitate the exchange of work presentations in the business environment with or without an account in it. However, the page grew rapidly and began to be used by a more general public to obtain documents for free online.
However, its main limitation is that it does not allow downloading slideshare or slides if you don’t have an account on the site. On the other hand, registration is a tedious and annoying process for many. But don’t worry, today we will show you how to download free files or presentations without having to create an account.
Before explaining step by step how to download the presentations, let’s see some of the benefits offered by the Slideshare platform:
- This application allows you to share varied material in different document formats, making it a heterogeneous platform, with or without an account.
- It gives you access to an audiovisual resource, this being a flexible and dynamic service. The tool allows you to add music or comments to a presentation placed on the platform, achieving a complete PPT synchronization.
- The interface is quite simple and clean for all the documents online to download Slideshare.
- Download Slideshare is capable of hosting large presentations (up to 100MB) which are difficult to email. This allows teachers at schools and universities to upload their slides for students to use.
- It offers the Clippy service, which allows you to save PowerPoint documents and create your own collection.
- Slides and files (PPT) can be commentedwhich favors the exchange of ideas.
- It can be used for face-to-face and distance classes, streamlining the process by allowing quick delivery of presentations.
- With this Software, teachers will be able to create blogs or PPT in which they can attach study material and evaluations.
- This program allows you to streamline work meetings such as conferences. talks or conventions.
- Open a free online browser.
- Go to the Slideshare website
- Next, you need to search for the document you want to download by putting the name in the search box. Once the file is selected and opened, you must copy the URL address. To do this, you have to click on the browser’s search bar and press the Ctrl + C keys.
- Followed to download Slideshare a document open a new tab and enter the website www.docdownloader.com.
- At the top of the pages you will find a bar with several choices, you must select the “Slideshare download” option.
- In the center of the window you will see a text that says “input documents URL” and just below a space. You should paste the link you copied earlier into the slot, by pressing Ctrl + V. Then, press the green button below it, which says “Get Link”.
- After the page loads you have to solve a captcha to verify that you are not a robot. You just have to press the square that is located right next to the text that says “I’m not a robot”. Next, you will have to click on the option “download PDF” which is the bottom. Procedure for people without an account.
- In the next window you will have to wait a few seconds while the file is processed. Many times the procedure takes a while and may even need to be repeated.
- After having processed the file, different options will appear to perform the download depending on the format. It can be downloaded in PDF, Word or PowerPoint.
- When you select the format another window will open. You must click on “download film” to the right of the screen and then fill out another captcha.
- After verifying that you are not a robot, the “download” option will appear and when you select it, the choice Get, will start in the form automatic this for all documents. The procedure is simple and you don’t have to download Slideshare and you can do it without an account on the platform.
The procedure shown in the previous section is for those people who do not have an account. But if you want one (Free) on the aforementioned platform, perform the following steps:
- Open your web browser with internet, if you have her app in your applications menu open it. You can download Slideshare on your mobile from its store.
- In case you find yourself using a search engine, place the following URL https://es.slideshare.net/.
- When you are already online on the platform, search for and click on the Registration or profile creation option.
- A new window will open, in this you must indicate if you want to create the account for a person or a company.
- After the above you will have to click on the option Start session.
- Next, a new window will open with a form, which you will have to fill in with your data. One of them is your mobile number, you must enter it, as this will be used to verify the account.
- To finish, enter the last data requested and ready you can start downloading Slideshare, your slide (PowerPoint), PDF or any other type of document similar to this that you want, you can download Slideshare.
This can be done with three different platforms, we will mention these below:
The online website www.docdownloader.com can also be used to download files from other pages like Scrib, Issuu and Academia. To do this, you have to choose the platform from which you want to download the file from the top bar. The process is similar to the previous one, but you have to copy the link of the document on the website in question.
To download the PPT of a Slideshare presentation, the first thing you will have to do is open its main page, in order to do this you have to enter Issu.com. Open the first result, take the file you want to this window place the PPT de the slide (PowerPoint). Click on modify and that’s it, it’s as simple as Download Slideshare.
With this online platform, the mentioned action is also possible, you just have to place its name in your browser. Followed opens the first result. Drag the documents to the open page, place modify when the process is finished, click Get, just as simple as Download SlideShare.