It’s that easy to sign out of your Netflix account on any device.
Netflix is one of the most popular streaming services today. The platform has a wide catalog of content for all tastes, as well as plans and rates that fit the needs of its users. One of the main features of the popular application is that it can be used on almost any device.
With this in mind, you may have forgotten how many devices you’re logged into with your account, so you need to take action on the matter. If that is your case, we have a solution for you. And it is that in this opportunity, we will tell you how to sign out of Netflix on all your devices at once.
Sign out of Netflix on all your devices in a few steps
There are many reasons why you may need Sign out on all your devices. It is possible that, for example, you have once logged in to Netflix on a hotel television and have not closed it afterwards. Also, you could have a family member using your account even after you’ve deleted their profile, or, if you’ve given a game console as a gift, you may have forgotten to log out before handing it over.
Depending on your plan, you may only have access to streaming on one or two screens at a time. This means that if someone else is watching, you won’t be able to, so at sign out on all devices, you will get full control of where you can watch Netflix.
Even this could just do it for security reasons. If you sign out of all your devices, you don’t have to worry about someone else using your account without authorization.
How to sign out of all devices on Netflix from Android
If you have the Netflix app on an Android device, not only will you be able to remove devices from your Netflix account, but you’ll also be able to log out of all of them. The only thing you will have to do is comply with the following steps:
- Open the app Netflix on your smartphone.
- Select one of the profiles of your account.
- Click the option Further, which you will see identified with three horizontal lines in the lower right corner of the screen.
- There, select the option Account.
- Now scroll down to the section Setting.
- Once there, click on Sign out on all devices.
- Confirm the action on the next screen by clicking Sign off.
How to sign out of all devices on Netflix using a web browser
If you like sign out of netflix on all devices from your browser, you can do it without too much trouble. For this, you must follow the steps that we detail below:
- go to Netflix official site from your favorite browser.
- Log in with your account on the platform.
- Now, in the Account section, select Sign out on all devices. You can find this option under the heading of Security and privacy.
- On the next screen, click Sign off to end the process.
How to sign out of all devices on Netflix from your iPhone
You can too sign out of netflix on all devices through your Apple device. In this case, you will have to do the following:
- Opens the netflix app on your iOS device.
- Select any of the profiles of your account.
- Now, click on the profile icon at the top right of the screen.
- Click on the button Account.
- Then select Sign out on all devices.
- Confirm your selection by clicking Sign off, and ready.