Some Samsung Galaxy models are receiving the new Samsung One UI update for the month of March to improve their security. Find out if yours is one of them and update it now to receive all the improvements and vulnerability fixes.
The new updates have finally arrived. March 2023 security patch to several models of the brand to correct about 50 problems in the Samsung Galaxy that are updated. In addition to security improvements, the update could include general bug fixes and device stability improvements.
Samsung security patch is here
The Android security bulletin has arrived with corrections of 26 problems, of which 2 of them are of critical severity. It also includes corrections to the February 5 bulletin. For its part, Samsung adds corrections for Samsung Galaxy specific problemsthat this month there are 23, of which 2 are high severity.
One of them concerns the Galaxy theme service that allowed access to protected files on the device. An incorrect input validation vulnerability has also been discovered in SoftSim TA. you can meet them all on samsung page.
The new update with security improvements will arrive first on phones flagship of the Galaxy S and Galaxy Z ranges and then continue with the others. In any case, Samsung updates arrive quickly, so we advise you to check it as soon as possible to improve the security of your mobile.
It has already reached these Samsung Galaxy
Samsung first released the updates for its most recent generations on March 7the same day that Google presented its security bulletin for this month, starting with the newest Galaxy S23.
The first to receive the patch are:
- Galaxy S23 / S23+ / S23 Ultra – S91xBXXS1AWBM (First released in Germany)
- Galaxy S22 / S22+ / S22 Ultra – S90xBXXU3CWBE (First released in Germany)
- Galaxy S21 / S21+ / S21 Ultra – G99xBXXS6EWBB (First released in Switzerland)
- Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra – G98xFXXSFHWB1 (First released in Switzerland)
Later the updates for these models also arrived:
- Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra – N98xUSQS3HWB7 and N98xU1UES3HWB7 (First released in the United States)
- Galaxy Z Fold 3 – F926BXXS3EWB5 / F926BOXM3EWB1 / F926BXXU3EWB1
- Galaxy Z Fold 4– F936BXXS2CWB5 / F936BOXM2CWB5 / F936BXXS2CWB5
- Galaxy Z Flip 4
- Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10 Plus – G97xFXXSGHWC1 (Initially available in Bulgaria, Serbia, the Baltic region, the Czech Republic and the Netherlands)
Is your mobile one of the chosen ones?
if your smartphone not found in the list, Don’t worry. This does not mean that you will not receive the security patch with all its improvements, just that you will have to wait a little longer. If, on the other hand, you have one of these mobiles and you have not received the notice, you can check if you have already received the update manually. You just have to open the settings of your mobile, click on Software update and, if available, click on download and install.
Throughout the month the security patch for these mobiles will arrive to all countries, so if it hasn’t arrived yet, don’t despair because it will. I also know will update more Samsung phones they have not yet started receiving the desired update that fixes a large number of problems.
The post It is important that you update your Samsung mobile: 49 bugs have been resolved appeared first on MovilZona.