Amazon currently has the Apple Watch Series 7 at an exceptional price for Black Friday.
The Apple Watch Series 7 is one of the best smartwatches on the market, despite the fact that the Apple Watch Series 8 has been introduced. The differences between the two models are minimal, and Taking into account the price increase, it is perhaps more advisable to get the Apple Watch Series 7 right now.
Amazon has several Apple devices on sale for Black Friday and one of them is the Apple WatchSeries 7. If you take advantage of this offer, you can take it for only 359 euroan offer that we also have available at MediaMarkt.
For comparison, the aluminum Apple Watch Series 8 and 41 mm in size is priced at 499 euros in the Apple Store. Namely, it costs 140 euros more than this Apple Watch Series 7 and it’s pretty much the same. The only novelties are found in the temperature sensor and in the detection of accidents, and they are not improvements that cost so much.
The Apple Watch Series 7 remains one of the best smartwatches on the market. We have specifications that the competition can hardly match, many sensors to measure health and the best operating system possible, with many exclusive apps. A cool watch that now Price drop for Black Friday and that you can not let go.
Apple Watch Series 7 Specifications
If the Apple Watch Series 7 stands out for something, it is because of its internal specifications. It is loaded with power and sensors to measure your health, it has everything you could ask for from a smartwatch:
- Screen with 40% fewer borders and almost 20% more viewing area than the Series 6.
- New colors in the aluminum version: midnight, star white, green, a new blue and (PRODUCT)RED.
- 33% faster charging.
- The front glass is the toughest the Apple Watch has ever had.
- Measure your blood oxygen with a new app and sensor.
- Monitor your heart rate and perform electrocardiograms with the ECG app.
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is at rest.
- The S7 SiP chip, similar to the S6 and up to 20% faster than the Series 5.
- Wifi at 5 GHz and U1 chip (ultra-broadband).
- Control your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your progress in the Fitness app on iPhone.
- Record your workouts every time you go for a run, walk, swim, yoga, bike, dance, and more.
- Swim-friendly design, water resistant to 50 meters.
- Sync music, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- It lets you make and answer calls and send messages from your wrist if you’re connected to iPhone or Wi-Fi.
- With watchOS 9.
This article suggests objective and independent products and services that may be of interest to readers. When the user makes a purchase through the specific links that appear in this news, iPadizate receives a commission. join up to the iPadizate bargain channel to find out about the best deals before anyone else.