Whether you just need mobile line, only fiber or a combination of bothwith or without television, in the following graphs you will be able to quickly know the price with all inclusive (without temporary promotions or extras that can give rise to surprises in the invoice when you least expect it), but you will also be able to access the complete comparisons with all the details where to choose based on coverage or other details.
Who has the cheapest prepaid card rate?
Users interested in a prepaid card feewithout bank accounts and without automatic charges that can cause unexpected surprises, this month of December 2022the cheapest rates depending on the type of calls included are the following:
- No calls includedSimyo offers 4 GB for 2 euros, 12 GB for 4.50 euros, and 20 GB for 7 euros.
- With minute bonusDigi and MásMóvil offer 100 minutes and 3 GB for 3 euros and Simyo offers 120 minutes with 4 GB for 3.50 euros, with 12 GB for 6 euros or with 20 GB for 8.50 euros.
- With unlimited minutes, Lebara offers 10 GB for 5 euros, 40 GB for 10 euros, 80 GB for 15 euros or 150 GB for 30 euros. In addition, MásMóvil offers 15 GB for 7 euros, 40 GB for 10 euros, 80 GB for 15 euros and 120 GB for 20 euros. With 150 GB, Lebara puts the icing on the cake with 30 euros.
In addition, this month the Yoigo rate conditions have also changed. You can access the complete comparison of prepaid card rates here.
Who has the cheapest mobile contract rate?
Users interested in a contract mobile line without fiber, you will find the following as a reference in cheaper rates:
- No calls includedSimyo offers 4 GB for 2 euros, and 12 GB for 4.50 euros, or 20 GB for 7 euros.
- With minute bonus, Digi offer 100 minutes and 3 GB for 3 euros or 100 minutes and 6 GB for 5 euros. With 120 minutes, Simyo offers 4 GB for 3.50 euros, or 12 GB for 6 euros.
- With unlimited minutes, Xenet offers between 14 GB for 5.90 euros and 160 GB for 17 euros. With cumulative gigabytes, Lowi, Simyo and Digi offer up to 100 GB cumulative for 20 euros.
In addition, this month the new OMV TRES telecom was also born, finetwork has raised the price of access to some of its rates, and Yoigo has raised the price of unlimited data. you can access more details and other fees depending on your coverage in the complete comparison of mobile contract rates, and in the specific comparison of rates with unlimited data.
Who has the cheapest fiber offer?
Users interested in a fiber internet connection at homewithout the need to contract a mobile phone with the same operator, this month of December 2022 you will find the following rates as a reference in minimum prices:
- fiber to 300 Mbps for 17.90 euros in Xenet.
- fiber to 600 Mbps for 29.95 euros in lowi.
- fiber to 1,000 Mbps for 30 euros at Olephone and Digi.
- Fiber without permanence in Movistar and O2, or with three months of permanence in Digi, Simyo and Lowi.
You can also find out about the other operators that offer fiber and their conditions in the complete fiber-only comparison. And if you do not have fiber coverage, you can also find other alternatives for home internet connection such as ADSL, 4G at home and satellite Internet.
Who has the cheapest fiber and mobile combo?
Users interested in a combined offer of fiber and mobilethis month of September 2022 you will find the following rates as a reference in minimum prices:
- fiber to 300 Mbps and mobile from 14 GB for 23.80 euros from Xenet, or with 100 GB for 31.90 euros, among others. Only available under direct Yoigo coverage.
- fiber to 300 Mbps and mobile with 10 GB for 30 euros, or with 20 GB for 31 euros, 50 GB for 34 euros or 100 GB for 37 euros from Digi.
- fiber to 600 Mbps and mobile with 25 GB for 34.90 euros from Finetwork, or with 50 GB for 39.90 euros at Finetwork and Lowi.
- fiber to 1,000 Mbps with mobile from 10 GB for 35 euros from Digi.
In addition, this month their Lowi, O2, Simyo and Finetwork rates have also changed. Taking into account other variables, such as fiber and mobile coverage, the availability of telephone fixed, the accumulation of gigabytes, or the possibility of buying mobile phones in installmentsother operators such as Pepephone, O2, Jazztel, Virgin telco or MásMóvil, also stand out among the best cheap fiber and mobile combinations, as detailed in the comparative graph.
Who has the best mix of fiber, mobile and television?
Users interested in a combined offer of fiber, mobile and television, they will be able to choose mainly between Movistar and Orange rates if they want to watch football, while without football, Orange does not offer deco, and Movistar and Vodafone have the cheapest, most complete and flexible rates. Besides, Vodafone includes fewer channels by default than its rivals, but in return, it includes HBOmax or Disney + for free.
This month the prices of Movistar and Vodafone have been updated, which will come into force in January 2023, and LaLiga Smartbank of the Second Division has been added to the offers of Virgin telco, Yoigo and MásMóvil.
If you want deepen about pay televisionin this comparison we review the complete list of channels and the extras available, but you can also learn more about the additional functions and advantages of contracting television with each of the television platforms.