We analyze the leaked prices of the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro that Apple will present in just a few days.
We are just a few hours away from the launch of the new iPhone 15 and Something that has us quite puzzled this year is the price of the new devices. Everything seems to indicate that we will see a price increase this year in the Pro range, but we do not know how this increase will affect other countries. A year ago, Apple drastically raised the price of the iPhone 14 outside the United States, we will see what happens now.
None of the prices you will see below are confirmed, everything is based on rumors. In addition, we have changed it to euros taking into account the exchange rate that Apple usually makes, but this exchange rate is different every year and with each device. It must be taken into account that the price in euros is with taxesin dollars it is tax-free since it depends on the state where it is purchased.
Possible prices of the iPhone 15
In principle the Rumors claim that Apple is not going to change the price of its iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus, so we understand that the price will also remain the same in the rest of the countries. It is true that the dollar-euro exchange rate at the moment is more favorable to Europeans than a year agoso even these prices could go down.
- iPhone 15 – 128GB: $799 – €1,009
- iPhone 15 – 256GB: $899 – €1,139
- iPhone 15 – 512GB: $1,099 – €1,399
- iPhone 15 Plus – 128GB: $899 – €1,159
- iPhone 15 Plus – 256GB: $999 – €1,289
- iPhone 15 Plus – 512GB: $1,199 – €1,549
Possible prices of the iPhone 15 Pro
Regarding the iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max, all the rumors claim that Apple is going to raise the prices of its iPhone Pro by at least $100. This means that, although last year in Europe we saw a drastic rise in prices, it is likely that they will rise again this year.
In this case it is very difficult to know the price in euros. For example, the 15-inch MacBook Air costs $1,099 and in Spain it costs 1,299 euros. However, the 11-inch iPad Pro also costs $1,099 and its price in Spain is 1,449 euros. The iPhone 14 Pro Max costs $1,099 and in Spain it costs 1,470 euros. Same price in dollars but very different price in euros.
- iPhone 15 Pro – 128GB/256GB: $1,099 – €1,349/1,449
- iPhone 15 Pro – 256GB/512GB: $1,199 – €1,469/1,569
- iPhone 15 Pro – 512GB/1TB: $1,399 – €1,699/1,799
- iPhone 15 Pro – 1TB/2TB: $1,599 – €1,899/1,999
- iPhone 15 Pro Max – 128GB/256GB: $1,199 – €1,449/1,549
- iPhone 15 Pro Max – 256GB/512GB: $1,299 – €1,569/1,669
- iPhone 15 Pro Max – 512GB/1TB: $1,499 – €1,799/1,899
- iPhone 15 Pro Max – 1TB/2TB: $1,699 – €1,999/2,099
As we say, this They are just mere price estimates based on the rumors that have arrived in recent weeks.. We will have to wait until the new iPhone 15 are official to know the exact price that Apple chooses.
Brand Manzana Release date 2023